AlleyCats, a Penticton based animal rescue group is looking to fill the position: Program Director
Applicant must possess the following qualifications:
- Good telephone and communication and organizational skills
- Computer literate/familiar with Microsoft Office
- Be able to work independently
- Detail oriented
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Preparation of Policy and Procedure Manuals as they relate to volunteers activities and different Be responsible for organizing and attending various public relation events for the promotion of AlleyCATS Alliance Society.
- Surveying and updating current volunteer base
This is a short term contract for 11 weeks/30 hours/week. Position pays $13.50/hour. Applicant must be a student returning to school in the September 2017, and can be up to 30 yrs of age. Applicant will be working from office space in Penticton provided by AlleyCATS Alliance Society. Preference will be given to but not limited to a Canadian First Nations Student. Position is available and would start immediately.
Please email resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest! We look forward to reviewing your application.